19th March 2022, competition will start about 10.00 a.m., (Timetables will be published two weeks before the competition)
!!! Details and registration will be published as soon as poosible !!!
no age groups, classification round - split up into beginners and advanced dancers, Dress regulations: competition clothing without strass
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Future Class Ballroom (EW(TG/VW/QS)
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Future Class Latin (SA/CC/RU/JI)
no age groups, open choreography, competition clothing
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Rising Star Ballroom (five dances)
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Rising Star Latin (five dances)
age groups, competition clothing, five dances
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Superleague International Class Ballroom Juvenile (four dances EW(TG/VW/QS - under 12 years, can also dance youth or amateurs class)
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Superleague International Class Ballroom Youth (under 21 years, can also dance amateurs class)
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Superleague International Class Ballroom Amateurs (Prizemoney)
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Superleague International Class Ballroom Senior 1+2 (35 - 55 years, can also dance amateurs class)
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Superleague International Class Ballroom Senior 3 (over 55 years, can also dance amateurs class)
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Superleague International Class Latin Juvenile (four dances SA/CC/RU/JI - under 12 years, can also dance youth or amateurs class)
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Superleague International Class Latin Youth (under 21 years, can also dance amateurs class)
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Superleague International Class Latin Amateurs (Prizemoney)
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Superleague International Class Latin Senior 1+2 (35 - 55 years, can also dance amateurs class)
- WDC AL AUSTRIAN Superleague International Class Latin Senior 3 (over 55 years, can also dance amateurs class)
This class has a little higher level already, dancers who have „grown out" of the mass sports class and have already fixed choreographies ( there is a restricted step syllabus ) and are regularly practicing in dancesport clubs can participate this class.
The name future class speaks for itself, here lies the future of the dancesport, it is the first step on the stairway to international dancing!
4 dances are danced here EW, TG, VW and QS in ballroom and CC, SA, Ru and Jive in latin
There are strict dressing rules, no decoration, competition dresses are allowed to wear
a rising star on the dance sport heaven....in this class couples dance their first „open" choreographies, the level is getting better and better and also the clothing changes. dancers are allowed to wear competitive attire, there are no more limits and the dancers can already orientate on international level couples.
All 5 dances in both categories are danced here
This is the highest level class in the WDC AL Austria and at the same time the so called „international class. Having reached this class means, that couples are qualified to participate at any international competition everywhere in the World. World and european champions are crowned here and every dancers heart beats for the moment, when they've finally arrived in this class.
Amateur dancing on the highest level, that's what Super Leageu of WDC AL Austria stands for
Future Class: EUR 15,- per person
Rising Star: EUR 20,- per person
Superleague: EUR 20,- per person
Please pay the entry fee at the Check-In at the competition office in cash.
Entry fee includes entry to the evening session of the event, tickets can be collected at the competition office.
Competiton starts at about 10.00 a.m.
Timetables will be published two weeks before the competition
Prize Money for Amateurs Class:
Total EUR 3.300,00 (incl. Tax)
Certificates, medals and trophies
We can offer you to book a hotel using the link of the Innsbruck Tourism.
We would suggest to use the Airport Innsbruck (INN) or Munich (MUC) for your travel.
For the transfer we recommend Four Seasons Travel.
You can book the transfer using this.
The transfer has to be organized by the couples themselves.
The Ticketsale is carried out by "Ö-Ticket"!
All Tickets are available online at www.oeticket.com,
or directly at one of the ticket agencies
or call the hotline +43 512 34 10 34.
Rennweg 3, 6020 Innsbruck
Opening hours competition office:
Saturday, March 19th: 9.00 - 21.00